List of participantsback to list
Place de l'Université, 16
Technology leader in JPEG 2000 compression, intoPIX leads the way with its ultra-compact and flexible JPEG 2000 implementation in a single FPGA.
Supporting any resolutions from HD up to 4K or even 8K, from lossy up to mathematically lossless, the intoPIX encoder and decoder FPGA IP-cores, as well as the new PRISTINE accelerating boards, are ideal for digital cinema, camera, post production, broadcast contribution, mezzanine files and archiving applications.
At IBC 2011, intoPIX highlights its FPGA IP cores andPRISTINE board for :
• 4K compression and 3D : allowing the highest resolution and an unbelievable quality
• Mathematically lossless : savings of over 60% in bandwidth compared to uncompressed solutions
• Ultra low latency HD compression : offering less than 10ms in full encoding-decoding HD !
Located in Belgium, intoPIX is present at key locations around the world with subsidiaries in Japan and the USA. Thanks to its first-class and recognised expertise in JPEG 2000, intoPIX can guarantee a top notch service and support to every customer.
back to list
JPEG 2000 Solutions
What we offer:
intoPIX offers the most powerful and flexible JPEG2000 solutions adapted to the most recent generations of FPGA.
- Cost effective
- Supporting very high resolution from HD up to 4K or more.
- Suitable for Broadcast contribution, Digital Cinema, Archiving, Production.
What are we looking for:
intoPIX is looking for potential customers / integrators and partners.
- ] camera
- ] acquisition production
- ] post production
- ] broadcast
- ] IP networks and switches
- ] transmitters
- ] decoders and receivers
- ] archive & storage
- License Agreement