EU Gateway - Programme funded and managed by the European Commission to support EU companies in developing business cooperation with Japanese and Korean Companies
What we offer:
The Programme offers the following benefits for EU companies:
- Professional coaching services aimed at exploiting their business potential and capacities in relation to the target markets;
- Assistance in developing a productive and collaborative platform with Japanese and Korean companies;
- A firsthand understanding of doing business in Japan and Korea;
- Meeting potential Japanese and Korean business partners;
- Logistical support during the Business Weeks in Japan and Korea: accommodation, meeting facilitation, pre-arranged contacts with local companies as well as tailor-made strategic assistance;
- Provision of customised services such as personal interpreters, translation of company documents, printing of brochures.
How does the EU Gateway Programme support EU companies
What are we looking for:
We are looking for companies fulfiling the following criteria:
- Has existed for at least 5 years;
- Is fully or majority-owned by European Union capital;
- Is located and has its main activities in the European Union;
- Is active in one of the sectors covered by the EU Gateway Programme;
- Has a proven track record of international business cooperation;
- Has a a solid business strategy for entering the Japanese and/ or Korean markets;
- Has a sufficient turnover and number of people employed to guarantee a market entry to Japan and/or Korea.
Selected EU companies have the opportunity to participate in up to three Business Missions in Japan and Korea.